THE HAVELOCK CONFERENCE CENTRE
Havelock square, was part of The Grey Institute Grant originally surveyed in 1856, with the oldest houses being built in 1862. The Holy Trinity Church was built in 1866 and re- built in 1897 after being destroyed by a fire. Sat Johns Methodist Church was opened in 1894.
The area is quiet and full of character providing the ideal venue for conferences and training seminars, whilst at the same Time being centrally situated for the convenience of organizers and delegates
Day Conference Venue
Guest Houses & Lodges